Kidsxap Release 01/06/2019
Release Date: 01/06/2019
This document contains the release notes for Kidsxap.
A small gist to the changes
Web App side:
- QIP is now added with year 2019 and 2020.
- Scheduler would un-map the bookings for ceased enrolment.
- Front-end changes to support Passcode request on Take attendance module.
- Remove future bookings which are not invoiced when family is archived.
- If there are booking within last 14 days without submitted session report the system would generate the session report and trigger an email.
- Made changes to CWA forms according to the government guidelines.
- Added enrolment end date reason.
- Additional columns added on CCSS Enrolment details report (export to excel).
- System is modified to allow multiple direct debit transaction.
- Added aged debt report under other reports.
- Added lock period report on business reports.
Mobile App side:
- Remove passcode option on guardian app and staff app.
- Staff app take attendance module would filter child when specific child is searched.
- Allowing centres to hold the search by Service, Session, and Room.
- Reset would only reset children and date.
- Making it easier to take attendance room wise.
- Fixed issue on edit / delete nappy change on statement to add reversal.
- Fixed issue related to delete VARY session report.
- Fixed staff and guardian app crash issues.
- Fixed session time out issue on staff and guardian apps.
- Fixed no internet issues fixed on staff and guardian apps.
- Fixed the issue on Adding guardian from waiting list.
- Fixed the export to excel issue on bookings menu.
- Fixed the UI related issue on session report displaying fee.
- Fixed issue related to Date of event from bookings page.
- Fixed issues on Waiting List registration form.
- Fixed issues on create program plan.
- Fixed issues on learning observation.
- Fixed issues on ACCS determination view child details
- Fixed issue on displaying child name on once off payment
This Application works best on Google Chrome.
To all our lovely customers!
Thank you all for all the suggestions and feedback.
Cheers to our wonderful journey!
We will be happy to hear from you. For any queries or suggestions please contact us at email@example.com