Kidsxap Release 02/03/2019
Release Date: 02/03/2019
This document contains the release notes for Kidsxap.
A small gist to the changes
Web App side:
- Label changed for start date and end date on other reports to make it more user friendly.
- Since DHS was passing CCS benefits more than fee, we made changes to the system to accommodate the CCS benefits which are more than the fee
- Business report is made available on organisation level
- Other reports are made available on organisation level
- Business report to show the modified by and date details for deleted transactions
- All the reports with family name and account name will have the direct link (hyperlink) to open the manage family page
- Address and phone number validations are set according to the updated DHS standards
- Enable system to automatically remove the created session reports which are not submitted to CCSS and not linked to any Booking (unwanted Session reports)
- Allowing zero on parent entitlement for hours or percentage
- Adding additional filtering options on newsletter – (Eg: All Users, All Guardian, All Active Guardians, All Inactive Guardians, All Archived Guardians, All Staff)
- Allowing all active children on health and diet report
- New changes in removing split booking where when the 1st split booking is removed then 2nd split does not get removed
Mobile App side:
- Fixed the paging error on session subsidy.
- Fixed the weather widget issue
This Application works best on Google Chrome.
To all our lovely customers!
Thank you all for all the suggestions and feedback.
Cheers to our wonderful journey!
We will be happy to hear from you. For any queries or suggestions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org