Release Date: 09/02/2018
This document contains the release notes for Kidsxap.
A small gist to the changes
Web App side:
- Export to Excel sheet available on Manage Family.
- Child bond Summary is having additional column such as Children Name, Number of bookings within the selected period, Average booking fee.
- Changed to sequence of Notes and Court order under Manage Families.
- Bookings Tab will be showing the CCSS week number when the Enrolment is connected to the Bookings.
- Additional Search fields such as Enrolment ID, Session report Start Date are allowed in CCSS interface-> Payments.
- User is now able to export excel sheet on CCSS Payments.
- Centre is now able to set up a frame to notify Cancellation of Casual booking, and Guardian will no longer able to delete the Casual booking, centre admin would receive an email when guardian request for cancellation.
- Past IS Case claim can be exported to Excel Sheet.
- Waiting list registration is enabled allowing the center admin to send waiting list invitation to guardian.
- Once Off payment can be filtered using Account name or Child name.
- Enrolments tab would show the Occurrence number in the table.
- Organisation Admin level user is now able to view the ledger Account Balance Report.
- Update Enrolment Status on Daily basis.
- Print PDF on take attendance is fixed to display each room in separate pages.
- Attendance (CCSS) is enabled with Query Session Report Subsidy which updates the statements.
Mobile App side:
- Guardian App: Enabled print option on Statement.
- Staff App: Edit option is now available on Activity manager.
- Guardian App: Fixed the issue on receiving notification after logged out. Guardian will no longer receive notification if they are logged out.
- Guardian App: Sign in and Sign Out notification will display the Booking date.
- Fixed the rooms dropdown design issue.
- Fixed the issue on Manual Direct debit date picker.
- Fixed the issue on duplicate entries on child details.
- Fixed issue on guardian Payment Profile.
This Application works best on Google Chrome.
To all our lovely customers!
Thank you all for all the suggestions and feedback.
Cheers to our wonderful journey!
We will be happy to hear from you. For any queries or suggestions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org